Lovin' our Big Boy!

Lovin' our Big Boy!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dad!



Not too long ago Jack decided that, just like Nemo, he would now call his Daddy "Dad". And just like that, "Dad" it was. Dad doesn't seem to mind...but I am reminded once again of just how fast our little guy is growing up!

My Dad, by Jack (7)

Daddy is all grown up. I like it when he plays me in chess. My favorite thing about my Dad is that he tickles me a lot and I love that! - Jack

Here are a few of our Father's Day presents for dear old Dad... We love you Dad. Thanks for always showing the boys how much you love them and for tickling and playing crazy in a way that Mommies just can't do!!! I love to watch you and the boys together...thank you for being their dad. We love you! Love, Mommy, Jack & Tyler

No comments: